What unconscious operations in our life might cause fire in portable house ?
It isn’t the first time to hear about some movable prefab houses were burnt to collapse by someone doing something incorrect somehow accidentally caused life loss and estate loss in fire.those death of innocent people could have been avoidable if the user pay more attention of fire safety .
1.cooking in house.The fire we use for cook is the direct reason for causing fire accidents .
Somebody might ask can we cook in house by electric applications like electromagnetic furnace or microwave oven .
Apparently no !
Even using electric device for cook could produce lasting heat effect through wires .So when the heat increment come up above the limit ,the wires are getting a chance to cause fire in the end.
2.Excessive electricity consumption which not only including overload of electricity but irrational placement of wires .We should avoid the wires touch the insulation layer of sandwich panels directly , because the insulation layer is most fragile part to fire.
I think there still be many unconscious operations of causing fire that I haven't mentioned above .And it would be nice if you could share some opnions of experience of portable houses with us .
Hopefully life loss of fire accidents can be controled by our efforts .